- Home / Terms and Conditions
Terms and ConditionsEffective Date: May 05, 2018
PayDayAllDay.Com Website Terms of ServicePayDayAllDay.Com is committed to full transparency, and we want to ensure that our customers have access to all the important information to make the most responsible borrowing decision to meet their needs. Last Updated: May 2018
IntroductionWe publish our website terms of service (“Terms of Service”) for everyone to see, at any time. By using our site or applying for a PayDayAllDay.Com product or service, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth below. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal contract between you and PayDayAllDay.Com, which includes all of its subsidiaries and all of their affiliates. These Terms and Conditions cover all aspects of your use of the Paydayallday.Com website, including all of its pages, and, to the extent not superseded by the terms and conditions of any contract we may sign with you, of any product or service we may provide you. If any of these Terms and Conditions do not make sense, please consult a legal expert for clarification. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OUR SITE AND ANY OF ITS PAGES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THE SITE NOW. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CEASE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
1. Eligibility: PrivacyThe products and services offered through our site are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to persons who are not legal residents of the United States, by visa or otherwise. BY CLICKING ANY BUTTON OR BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE PayDayAllDay.Com WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. PayDayAllDay.Com has committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit our site and access the products and services available therein. PayDayAllDay’s Privacy Policies are hereby incorporated herein by reference.
2. Registration: Accountholder ResponsibilitiesCertain areas of the PayDayAllDay.Com Website (hereinafter “PayDayAllDay.Com,” “this Site” or “our Site”) are accessible only to registered account holders. To access the registered-accountholder-only areas of PayDayAllDay.Com, you will need the username and password you have created. You acknowledge that use of a username and a password is an adequate form of security. You are solely responsible for:
- (1) authorizing, monitoring, controlling access to and maintaining the strict confidentiality of your username and password,
- (2) not allowing another person to use your username or password,
- (3) any charges or damages that may be incurred as a result of your neglect to maintain the strict confidentiality of your username and password, and
- (4) promptly informing Paydayallday in writing of any need to deactivate a username due to security or other concerns.